Archer T3U can't connect to 5Ghz (previous thread by koga)
I tried every tips you posted (https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/217836) but I still can't connect to 5Ghz.
1. At first I couldn't even see the 5GHz version, I switch from canal 100 (auto) to canal 38 then I could see the 5GHz version appear in the list of Wifi.
2. When switch on, I can only see the 5GHz version (2.4Ghz removed).
3. It doesn't seem to do anything.
4. It only works fine in 2.4GHz and only 1 or 2 sec in 5GHz.
5. My phone (Oneplus 9) works fine on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
6. It is set this way by default.
I tested 5Ghz with both drivers (the one from 3. and the one from this website https://www.tp-link.com/fr/support/download/archer-t3u/) and it crashes the same way, few second after a connexion to 5GHz.