Votes

Athom Homey support

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Tapo P115 support in Homey Pro (early 2023). Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Athom Homey support

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Tapo P115 support in Homey Pro (early 2023). Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Athom Homey support
Athom Homey support
2022-10-15 09:00:11 - last edited 2024-01-15 03:27:41

Hallo ! 

is there any possibility that you will add support for Athom Homey among your tapo products?

You already have support for some kasa products

Options
2 Reply
Re:Athom Homey support
2022-10-17 07:18:01 - last edited 2022-10-17 07:18:12

Hello  @Markus11 

Really appreciate for your feedback on Homey app integration, unfortunately TP-Link does not officially support an integration with Homey, so we can not insure Tapo or kasa device will work properly in that third party app successfully, the integration would be mainly maintained by the Homey team. You may check the Homey forum and see if there is any workaround 

We'd  record your feedback first and pass along to the appropriate team for further evaluation. 

If any user has the same request, please leave your comment below. 

Options
Re:Athom Homey support
2022-10-24 12:29:57

@Solla-topee I would also love this as I use Homey for my smart home automation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 433

Replies: 2