Votes

Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.
2023-01-03 18:37:39 - last edited 2024-01-15 03:54:35

The currently possible scenes are a bit weak compared to what is available elsewhere. 

Would you consider upgrading it with features like:

-possibility to apply a theme on a group of bulbs instead of just individual ones

-custom themes to be saved on the app, not on the bulb. I have over 30 bulbs, so to copy the theme on each bulb is horror

-add some cool dynamic themes like available on Philips hue

I believe with this added your bulbs would be n°1 far ahead

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes-Solution
2023-08-01 07:31:33 - last edited 2023-08-01 07:31:36

Hi Guys! We are happy to announce that the Group control feature is now available on Tapo 3.0 APP! 

If you are interested in getting an early experience with this feature, we invite you to join our Beta Test program! The official version will be released in the near future, so please keep an eye out for updates!

Join Tapo Version 3.0 Beta Test (Kasa Integration)

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes
2023-01-06 07:33:13

Hi   @Raphael68 

Thank you for sharing new ideas with the community, the dynamic scenes look awesome, especially you can do change colors for a group of bulbs. 

We'd keep en eye for similar feedback. If any user also love this feature, leave your comment and vote thank you!!

Options
Re:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes
2023-01-12 17:28:39
This sounds almost like what I thought it needed. I was pretty sad the themes only included two transitioning options and 3 seconds for each colors. It needs more options to make a Fireplace mode!
Options
RE:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes
2023-01-12 17:28:55
I want a fireplace mode
Options
Re:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes-Solution
2023-08-01 07:31:33 - last edited 2023-08-01 07:31:36

Hi Guys! We are happy to announce that the Group control feature is now available on Tapo 3.0 APP! 

If you are interested in getting an early experience with this feature, we invite you to join our Beta Test program! The official version will be released in the near future, so please keep an eye out for updates!

Join Tapo Version 3.0 Beta Test (Kasa Integration)

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
RE:Tapo smart lights dynamique scenes
2024-01-05 16:46:30
Agreed, Wiz lets you create your own themes and save as a preset which you can apply to any bulbs or entire groups instantly, this seems like a really straightforward capability to introduce
Options

Information

Helpful: 8

Views: 311

Replies: 5