New Firmware Deco XE200 V1 1.1.0 New Beta Firmware Available
The 1.1.0 beta firmware for Deco XE200 V1 is available for testing now. It supports all the new features on the official 1.6.0 firmware of Deco M5.
Download link: Deco_XE200_V1_1.1.0_new_firmware
Note: Be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before proceeding!
There is something we want to share with our users first:
The 1.1.0 firmware version is a leap forward and any feedback after the firmware upgrade will be highly valued. If you have any confusion about the firmware upgrade or happen to experience a similar issue, please feel free to comment below.
More details about New Features/Enhancement:
1. Added Reboot Schedule for every day/week under Deco App > More > Reboot Schedule.
2. Added support for customizing Satellite Deco Signal Source under Deco App > Internet > Select the Satellite Deco > Signal Source.
3. Added support for customizing clients' Connection Preference under Deco App > CLIENTS > Select the client > Click the gear icon on the right-up corner > Connection Preference.
4. Added No-IP and DynDNS to the DDNS settings under Deco App > More > Advanced > DDNS.
5. Added Smart DHCP on/off switch in Access Point mode under Deco App > More > Advanced > Smart DHCP.
6. Added a prompt notification when the Ethernet link rate goes down to 100Mbps.
7. Added schedule and bandwidth limit to guest network under Deco App > More > Wi-Fi > Guest Network.
8. Allowed to set the same network name (SSID) for 2.4GHz, 5GHz & 6GHz.
1. This firmware downgrade could be done via firmware recovery (follow the http uboot method and use the 1Gpbs ports in step 2.b) - How to use firmware recovery.
2. Please update your Deco APP to the latest version for the new features.
3. If there are non-1.6.0 models in the Mesh network, you may miss some new features but this feature will be supported via firmware update in the future.
4. You may miss some new features when Deco is set to Access Point mode. Learn more about Deco's Access Point mode.