TP-LINK AX55 PRO will it support wireguard server and client?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-01 07:25:01 - last edited 2023-08-22 02:02:56

If not support yet, please make an update fw to support wireguard server and client as soon as possible. This could bring TP-Link better than other famous brands.

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-LINK AX55 PRO will it support wireguard server and client?-Solution
2023-02-02 08:54:30 - last edited 2023-08-22 02:02:56

Hello @COCOTHAILAND 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

I'm informed that both Archer AX55 Pro and Archer AX72 Pro are planned to support WireGuard VPN in the near future, and I have updated my post below, please have a check:

Wi-Fi Routers that are Planned to support WireGuard VPN

However, I don't have any specific details that I can share around when it will come true. I'll update my above post or create a new one when they support WireGuard in the future. You could also pay attention to the device firmware upgrade if you have one.

Again, as stated in my above post, please don't take this Planned as a guarantee, as the plan can be adjusted or changed. Planned is also not recommended for your purchase reference if the requested feature is the main consideration. It's suggested to choose one that already supports the features you require when purchasing. The list above is subject to change and might not include all models and hardware versions. We will update it once there are new models or hardware available.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK AX55 PRO will it support wireguard server and client?-Solution
2023-02-02 08:54:30 - last edited 2023-08-22 02:02:56

Hello @COCOTHAILAND 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

I'm informed that both Archer AX55 Pro and Archer AX72 Pro are planned to support WireGuard VPN in the near future, and I have updated my post below, please have a check:

Wi-Fi Routers that are Planned to support WireGuard VPN

However, I don't have any specific details that I can share around when it will come true. I'll update my above post or create a new one when they support WireGuard in the future. You could also pay attention to the device firmware upgrade if you have one.

Again, as stated in my above post, please don't take this Planned as a guarantee, as the plan can be adjusted or changed. Planned is also not recommended for your purchase reference if the requested feature is the main consideration. It's suggested to choose one that already supports the features you require when purchasing. The list above is subject to change and might not include all models and hardware versions. We will update it once there are new models or hardware available.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 486

Replies: 1

Related Articles