SD card recording missing from yesterday till now

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-25 06:22:50
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I am very frustrated, I have the camera 6 months recording on sd card and just today I needed to watch the morning recordings for an urgent reason.

I removed SD card and saw that latest video is around 18 hours back. I need the last 2 hours recordings. What could happen and they are missing? Is there any chance that if i put the SD in again they are created now? Please assist

Options
1 Reply
Re:SD card recording missing from yesterday till now
2023-04-26 07:00:27

@cnom 

Hi,
In this case, I need more information to find the issue, please help confirm the following info. Thanks!

1.  Please send us the pictures of the Camera Settings page, Detection&Alerts page, and Recording Schedule page on the Tapo app.
2. Is the camera turned on and working all the time? Have you turned on the Privacy mode on the camera so it does not record videos to the SD card?
3. When the SD is inserted into the camera, please click on the Playback&Memory on the camera page, and when was the last recording you could see? (Note: If the past recordings do not save on the SD card, they won't create again if you put the SD card into the camera.)
4. The brand & model of the SD card, as well as its storage capacity and format type.
5. Are the recordings saved to the SD card now?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 1

Related Articles