down stream errors & upstream errors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-14 17:42:48 - last edited 2023-06-14 17:44:10
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: (Archer_vr400v3_1.8.0_0.9.1)

Downloaded the the tp link vr400 v3 beta firmware (Archer_vr400v3_1.8.0_0.9.1)  as I was   having alot of errors on the line with the 1.5 firmware.

I am still having line errors on downstream and upstream with this beta firmware   vr400 v3 beta firmware (Archer_vr400v3_1.8.0_0.9.1)

I am on sky broadband UK.

Options
2 Reply
Re:down stream errors & upstream errors
2023-06-15 02:01:19

@mountain64 

Hello, thanks for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. may I know if your DSL line is ADSL or VDSL? 

2. please share with us a screenshot of the whole DSL part on Status page of the VR400 to show the line information and errors.

3. do you notice any internet disconnections or speed drops when using the VR400 internet? If so, please provide more details about the internet issues.

4. did you ever contact your ISP to check the line? and any change getting the specific DSLAM information which you could get from ISP?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:down stream errors & upstream errors
2023-07-23 12:51:02 - last edited 2023-07-23 12:52:56

@Sunshine 

I am on VDSL.

My connection is not stable after 12 hours of use. Same as reported by alot of other members.

I have since moved away from TP link router, and moved back to the stock VDSL router sky provides, which doesn't cause any errors on the line.

My connection is very stable  when i use the stock Sky  router.

If I use the tp link router It becomes slow and sluggish after 12 hours of use, because of the line errors it generates, which then effects online gaming, and loading websites.

If you could take what you can from this, and provide it to the developers, to get a new hot fix would be great, I may return back to tp link.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 413

Replies: 2

Related Articles