[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

142 Reply
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
2023-08-11 01:55:31

@Thom_NL 

Hi Thom,

You're right. MR600 supports Onemesh, but it doesn't support EasyMesh. And I cannot say sure now whether it will support EasyMesh or not.frown

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
2023-08-11 05:21:49

@Kevin_Z hello, i just replied to your response in my thread, can you please check on it. Thanks 

Options
2023-08-11 07:09:58

@sajinala 

Sure, will it.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-11 07:34:10

@Kevin_Z 

I see you have closed this "topic", what does that mean?

Perhaps you could chase up your engineers for the fix that I'm waiting for, I've not heard anything for over a week now. Ref is TKID230749017.

Thanks

Kevin

Options
2023-08-15 01:29:12

@klipse 

Since the official version has been publicly released and is available, we will close this Early Access. But please don't worry, we will continue to follow up on the issue you've reported before.

BTW, have you installed the official release to confirm if the issue persists? You can download the official firmware from the local website and upgrade it manually.

Options
2023-08-15 02:43:31

Thom_NL wrote

hi  @Kevin_Z,

I did unbind - bind, app unstall / install.

Tether doesn't work by 4G or Wi-Fi as aspected.

Not showing clients, settings not loading or showing 

Seems to be incompatible with the firmware currently working on the C80's 😬

I'm using a Android phone 

Hope to here soon from the engineers.

Regards,

Thom

Hello @Thom_NL, hope you're doing well these days.

I'm tagging you here to confirm if you're still having the Tether management issue when using a 4G connection to access the C80. Please try manually upgrading and installing the latest official 1.13.1 version and check again.

BTW, can I have the specific Android OS of the phone that you're trying to access the C80? If possible, I hope you can try with another phone. Thank you very much.

Options
2023-08-15 05:17:21

@Kevin_Z 

the UK website is not showing this new version of official firmware. Last version is Archer C80(EU)_V1_1.12.10 Build 230208

Options
Re:[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
2023-08-15 05:49:13

@Kevin_Z  Have automatically uploaded the new firmware from the French website .. Thank you

Options
2023-08-15 06:03:54

klipse wrote

@Kevin_Z 

the UK website is not showing this new version of official firmware. Last version is Archer C80(EU)_V1_1.12.10 Build 230208

@klipse There are cases that the local website admins may not update the firmware release info timely and there are delays. You can update and install the latest firmware via the router web GUI or via the Tether App.

I will remind the local website admin to update it soon.

Options
2023-08-15 06:13:07

@Kevin_Z 

web GUI and Tether both say my firmware is up to date? So assuming I need to manually download the file and update. 

will wait for the UK website to be updated. 

Options