Tapo C310 microphone cracking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-17 13:56:45
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2

Hello! I have a Tapo c310. The audio recording is turned on, and the volume for the micrphone reception is at maximum, but still while oncall or reviewing the videos I don't get any sound. When raising the voice next to the camera I can get some cracking noises, but that's the most audio I get. I mention that I have the camera since 1 year and it worked previously. What could be the problem?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C310 microphone cracking
2023-09-17 19:35:59

@Vladiator Mine did this before. Couldn't get rid of the issue so returned it to Amazon and got a replacement

Options
2023-09-18 11:44:46

@Vladiator 

Hi,
To locate the problem, please help confirm the following information.
1. Can you hear the voice from the camera when going to the Live View page of the camera?
2. Do you have any changes related to the Tapo C310? Such as updating the Tapo app, updating the camera's firmware, etc.
3. Do you have a problem when watching the camera with a different phone?

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-01 09:33:54

@Solla-topee hi! 
yes, the voice coming from the phone micrphone to the camera I can hear in the camera speaker, but not the other way around. No changes related to the camera, I updated the app recently, but that didn't solve the problem. And I have a problem with watching the camera with any phone. I also add that I have an inside camera from Tapo on the same app that works fine, so it seems to be from the camera itself. 

Options
2023-10-09 12:27:26

@Vladiator 

Hi,
On the camera's Live View page, if you can't hear any voice from the camera end, it may be the microphone on the camera has a problem, and you can try to contact local support or your retailer to get a replacement if your camera is under warranty.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 4

Related Articles