Votes

Request of new notifications via automation -> action

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Smart actions should be added as a trigger for notifications. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Smart actions should be added as a trigger for notifications. Please vote on the main thread.
2023-09-19 07:27:43 - last edited 2024-01-15 07:15:07

Good morning, with this post I would like to request the implementation of two new functions that I believe to be particularly useful.

1) First I would need to be able to enable and disable sending sensor notifications via automation -> action. Currently it is only possible to enable and disable the sending of notifications manually via the app.

2) I would also need to be able to receive notifications on my mobile phone via the app every time one of the hubs records a new event in its event log. This function should also be activated or deactivated via automation -> action.

Thank you for your attention and I hope it is not too difficult to fulfill your request.

Franco

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Request of new notifications via automation -> action-Solution
2024-01-15 07:14:05 - last edited 2024-01-15 07:14:08

@Franco_Tapouser 

This feature request can actually be fulfilled by the new features added in the upcoming Smart Action 2.0. The notification will be added as an Action. Stay tuned for the release!

You can add both the event alarm and the phone's notification for a sensor event, and easily turn off the alarms and notifications by disabling the automation rule.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Request of new notifications via automation -> action
2023-09-20 07:14:31

@Franco_Tapouser 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature requests.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if these features can come to the product/app or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
RE:Request of new notifications via automation -> action
2023-11-10 15:04:38
Please, this is much needed!
Options
Re:Request of new notifications via automation -> action-Solution
2024-01-15 07:14:05 - last edited 2024-01-15 07:14:08

@Franco_Tapouser 

This feature request can actually be fulfilled by the new features added in the upcoming Smart Action 2.0. The notification will be added as an Action. Stay tuned for the release!

You can add both the event alarm and the phone's notification for a sensor event, and easily turn off the alarms and notifications by disabling the automation rule.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 358

Replies: 3