Jio 5g sim is not working & the company sends the old model in replacement of the new version.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Jio 5g sim is not working & the company sends the old model in replacement of the new version.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 00:10:25
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 201207 Rel.56223n

Please provide new software version as soon as possible. Jio 5G sim is not working in old version 5.0 of Tp link MR6400. It is unfortunate for a respectable company that its customers are upset. I had version 5.20 but it not work within a year, which I sent to your main service center in Mumbai for replacement, but they gave me the old version Mr 6400 V5.0 in replacement. Since then I am worried, it does not even have the facility of band lock, Vi India's band41 is also not supported and now Jio 5G SIM is also not working. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Jio 5g sim is not working & the company sends the old model in replacement of the new version.
2023-11-03 10:09:58

@HarishMamgain 

Hi, currently, there is no new firmware for MR6400 V5.0 to solve the 5G Jio SIM issue, once it is available, we will update this post: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/604130

Besides, since your had V5.20 before, you could also try contacting the service centre or local support in India to see if you could get it replaced with V5.20 again.

Options