New (for me) cut and save function, but only for same network?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-19 11:45:50 - last edited 2023-11-20 13:02:17

So, I was glad to finally see the new "cut" function, pretty usefull when wanting to cut and save som parts of surveillance, but then very disappointed to get the message, that I must be on the same network. Why, why, why???? 

Not all users are using the cameras for home surveillance, but got it to watch over other places and therefore not on same network, so whats the point to only allow this function to "home" users.

Unusable

Options
1 Reply
Re:New (for me) cut and save function, but only for same network?
2023-11-20 13:01:35 - last edited 2023-12-01 08:39:28

@LukeDK 

Hi,
This restriction is in place to prioritize protecting customer information security and privacy, minimize the risk of unauthorized access to video recordings during network transmission, and ensure stability during the download process.

Thank you for your feedback on this matter, I'll log your feature request that can download the video recordings on the SD card remotely, and I'll forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 251

Replies: 1

Related Articles