Creating EasyMesh with 3 Archer AX53

2023-11-29 12:58:23 - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

Can I create a easymesh with 3 archer AX53?  One is the main router and the other 2 has connected via LAN to main router. Each router is located in a different floor, and I want to create a easymesh with 3 routers for a unic WiFi connection to do service entire house?.

Is it possible? How must I proceed?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Marcos

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Creating EasyMesh with 3 Archer AX53-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@MarcosV 

Hello, I'm updating here to inform you that AX53 has received a beta firmware to add support for EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul. Please visit this thread to get a direct download link for the beta firmware.

The linked thread will be regularly updated to notify you when more models are supporting EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul. It's suggested to subscribe to the thread to stay informed.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries or questions.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Creating EasyMesh with 3 Archer AX53
2023-11-29 17:46:08 - last edited a week ago

@MarcosV 

AX53 doesn't suppot ethernet backhaul yet (supported devices). You should keep an eye for FW updates on the TP-LInk support portal.

Once it supports ethernet backhaul, you can use this guide for configure your setup.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Creating EasyMesh with 3 Archer AX53
2023-11-30 12:41:13

@terziyski Many thanks!!!

Options
Re:Creating EasyMesh with 3 Archer AX53-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@MarcosV 

Hello, I'm updating here to inform you that AX53 has received a beta firmware to add support for EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul. Please visit this thread to get a direct download link for the beta firmware.

The linked thread will be regularly updated to notify you when more models are supporting EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul. It's suggested to subscribe to the thread to stay informed.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries or questions.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 813

Replies: 3

Related Articles