C320WS - Automatic switching between Away and Home mode

2024-02-27 07:51:17
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.7

Hi,

How can I automatically switch from Home to Away mode?

It can be by automation trigger using location or even a simple schedule in the app where I can input the times I want the cameras in Home mode, the times I want them in away mode and even the times I want them disarmed for example. This is a must. Coming to the app all the time is terrible.

I also miss a schedule for notifications. In custom schedule, I can only insert 1 time. I need a schedule so I can insert the times I want to get notification and the times I dont want them. Very simple, does not need any automation for that.

I just changed from Arlo cameras to Tapo cameras due to other reasons but this was so simple in Arlo to do, making a general schedule for each camera for both mode and notifications.

Please come back asap.

Options
3 Reply
RE:C320WS - Automatic switching between Away and Home mode
2024-02-27 07:51:50
A must to do
Options
2024-02-28 08:20:15

@rodzramalho 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature requests.

For the feature to automatically switch from Home to Away mode, you can also vote or leave your comments on the thread "Tapo C210: Home/Away Mode Shortcut/Automation Support".

While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.

Best Regards

Options
2024-06-09 17:59:35

@Solla-topee The ability to switch between home and away mode on cameras using presents would be very very helpful.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 225

Replies: 3

Voters 3