Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.0 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port

Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.0 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port

103 Reply
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.0 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port
2 weeks ago

@Ulbi 

Hi, I think maybe the video size is out of the limit and you might try to upload the video to Google Drive/One Drive or iCould if possible.

You could also try to send it via email to support.forum@tp-link.com.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.0 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@David-TP do you if know if TP Link x75 routers will be getting dual authentication? Security such an important thing these days, really would love to see TP-Link provide this in the near future. Great products!

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@David-TP I sent it by email.It takes 21 seconds to display the network speed and 48 seconds to update the number of devices.

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP  FYI, whenever I have a zoom call with this beta firmware. The main router briefly turns red then back to green causing the video session to pause and resume for about 5 seconds.

On the 45 min call I had yesterday the router went from red to green roughly 5 times.

Does not happen on anything else, video streaming, MS teams calls, Gaming. Only zoom sessions.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@David-TP it looks like the 1.5.0 release that was available on https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/deco-x55/v1/#Firmware has been pulled and it has gone back to 1.4.1 as the newest version. Can you provide an update on what happened? Should we downgrade back to 1.4.1, if that is even possible?

Options
a week ago

@ChicagoTechGuy 

Hi, welcome to the community.

"dual authentication", do you mean 2FA/MFA on the Deco APP?

It is planned to support it on the Deco APP and it should be ready soon.

@Ulbi 

Thank you very much and the email has been received.

Will keep you updated directly via email later.

@rufener24 

According to the user feedback here, the first 1.5.0 Build 20240311 still needs further optimization to improve the stability under certain situations.

Have you experienced any issues with the current version?

If yes, it is suggested to install the latest 1.5.0 Build 20240408 first to see whether it helped:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/657342

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@Unwell_Cat 

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Are you able to constantly produce this issue in a short time?

Did you make Zoom calls via the mobile phone or a laptop?

• If it is on the laptop, did the problem continue when the laptop is connected to Deco via an Ethernet cable?
  • And can I have the model number of the laptop?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP 

Zoom call via laptop

laptop connected via wireless.

laptop HP x360 running windows 10 22H2

Regards

mark

Options
a week ago

@David-TP Is there anything new yet? I haven't received an email yet.

Options
a week ago

@Unwell_Cat 

Hi,  I have forwarded your feedback to the senior engineers for further assistance.

I was wondering whether you have received my email.

If yes, please feel free to update the email with the required details.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support.

Best regards.

Options