Wireless devices cannot See Lan devices

2024-05-20 22:12:34
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

ok, sorry im kinda new to this, usualy stuff just works or i can figure it out, but im actualy stumped i recently bought a server to use as a gaming device and as storage. now technicaly everything works great - the server is great and the network handles everything realy well!

however now i have set the games server up- there seems to be a new issue i never noticed before. im wanting to create a shared network drive that we can all access on the network. however any of the devices on wifi can only see other wifi devices. but on lan it can see both wired and wifi devices.

im so confused. i just want everything to see each other propperly - and i have been troubleshooting and the only thing i can put it down to is the deco.... 

the diagram below ISP>Modem>Deco>Switch/PC/Games Server>switch>Deco 

Satalite Deco>PC

Everything is updated as much as possible. what am i doing wrong here? everything is as far as i can tell correct.  i saw a couple of other threads - that look like they have had similar issues - but they had different TP link routers. and a simple setting changed it. any help on this would be greatly appreciated :P

Options