Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More

Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More

34 Reply
Re:Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More
Wednesday

@David-TP 

Hi David,

I think the problem started when I tried to enable the IoT network using the main network SSID then renamed the main network. It might have mistakenly migrated all my device connections over to the Deco S7 unit, even after I switched the SSIDs back. I think this will all be resolved once IoT network is enabled for M4 firmware as well. I just went ahead and reset and reconfigure my network though it was a bit of hassle readding MAC addresses with fixed IPs. Thanks for the support during the course of this problem.

Options
Re:Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More-Solution
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

Update:

Hi All, 

A new beta firmware Deco S7_V1/V1.2_1.5.1_build_20240626 is ready now which has improved the IPV6 issue after updating to 1.5.0.

How to update the firmware via web UI manually: How to Update the Firmware of Deco

Please feel free to leave a comment sharing whether it works for you or not.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
Yesterday

@David-TP 

Hi David

I did the update, there is no problem with IPv6, everything works. Thank you for your interest

Options
Yesterday

@David-TP 

hi david, i used the last update in the past few days (they sent me it three days ago by mail), it's better than the 1.5.0 but the main problem is still there, one time a day all deco stop working (led still white) and i have to unplug and replug the main one to solve. Internet is not the problem because everything connected by cable directly to the house network remain online.

i'll send you the logs. 

thank you in advance for your help

S

Options