Archer Ax11000 Pairing with Deco

2 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have recently Bought the Archer Ax11000. I am on the third floor while my wifi router is all the way on the first floor. I first tried Range extenders but this wasnt succesful so I am now considering buy the X60 Decos. I know Powerline adapters would be a good choice but I am unsure whether it all runs on the same electrical circuit. I want to use the internet for downloading and playing games as well as browsing the internet I want it to be lag free with a stable connection. Is there a deco I can connect to my Archer Ax11000 that will be able to provide me with a stable connection. I would like to connect the deco to the Archer Ax11000 as I am the only one connected to the router. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer Ax11000 Pairing with Deco
a week ago

@Shifux2 

Hi,

It is ok to use Deco to extend your current network.

However, the main Deco unit should always be connected to the Archer AX11000 with an Ethernet cable. The satellite Deco units can connect to the main one wirelessly.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 49

Replies: 1

Related Articles