Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability

Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability

134 Reply
Re:Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability
a week ago

@David-TP I have the Deco X55 and apparently I updated to 1.5.5, although I don't remember doing that <sigh - I need to retire>.  Anyway now that I'm on 1.5.5, the Allow List functionality has disappeared!  Have I done something wrong?  Is that a known issue?  Will it come back?  I've been using the Allow list since I bought my Decos and now that's gone.  i noticed this when suddenly devices were connecting to the network without my having to authorize them.  Thanks!

Randy

Options
Re:Optimize The Overall App Experience/Network stability on Deco X50/X55_V1
a week ago

@dnth 

Hi, for your current issue, it is suggested to install the beta firmware here on the satellite Deco X50 to see whether it helped or not:

Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability
a week ago

@StarShooter 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

The 1.5.5 version didn't remove "WiFi Access Control".

I tested with 1.5.5 earlier and this feature is still under Deco APP>More, or "Security".

Did you only see the "Block list"? If yes, can I have a screenshot on the Deco APP?

In the Deco Mesh system, do you add other models as satellite units except for Deco X55_V1?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
a week ago

hello   @MiXAL   your  X50 outdoor is also in 1.5.5 ? 

MiXAL wrote

@David-TP 

New owner of two X50`s and one X50 outdoor. Today I started with 1.5.5 and every 10mins dropped out and red light for 1min or so. 

I have to go back to previous setup if this is so bad.

Main x50 is behind Huawei B818 that is in bridge mode without wifi or DHCP. Never had any issues with that.

Downgraded to previous version 1.5.1 found from this thread. A little better but still not acceptable. Someone mentioned some beta version that might my be solution too, can I have that?

Luckily I can still return these to Amazon if I don`t find resolution soon. Am I the only one on this boat?

Options
a week ago
X50 Outdoor is 1.2.4 smth
Options
a week ago

@MiXAL 

MiXAL wrote

Ok Thks. I goind to install the BETA on my side.

Options
a week ago

Pascal_DECO_94 wrote

@MiXAL 

MiXAL wrote

@Pascal_DECO_94 How did you get a beta? And can you keep us informed? I really hope it is better.

And my last question... Does anybody know if there is an official release for the X50 outdoor around the corner?

Options
a week ago

@David-TP 

Hi David.  Yes, I see the Block List option only.  I have three X55 units connected.  No other models.  All of them are running 1.5.5.  I've included what I think are the relevant screen shots.  Let me know if there's more that you need.  Thanks.

Options
a week ago

BTJansen wrote

Pascal_DECO_94 wrote

@MiXAL 

MiXAL wrote

@Pascal_DECO_94 How did you get a beta? And can you keep us informed? I really hope it is better.

And my last question... Does anybody know if there is an official release for the X50 outdoor around the corner?

@BTJansen https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/697580

Options
a week ago

@David-TP is it possible to get CPU/Memory also on X50 & XE200 ?

Options