Deco M4R keeps disconnecting

Yesterday
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to configure the best internet possible using some Deco that were gifted by some friend. My network looks like this: the optical fiber enters the ISP's modem that has only one WAN port. Through this port an Archer AX53 gets connect using PPPoE and from Archer's WAN 1 the main Deco gets connected by a CAT5 cable. 

The Deco network is set as Acces Point and 2 more Deco satellites are connected to the main one. Now the problem is that the main Deco keeps disconnecting, after... lets say 30 seconds of running smoothly, the light turns yellow for 1 minute the red for a couple of seconds then back on white. After that the cicle begins again and again. 

All the Deco units and the Archer are up to date regarding the updates. If I plug in the cable from the Archer in my PC, I get no problems. When the Deco starts its cicle it appears as offline in the Tether app. The Deco network is set as Acces Point because it solved the problem in the first 2 hours of usage and I read only that is the way to set up a network interface like mine. 

What should I do? I am very frustrated at the moment. 

Thanks a lot.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4R keeps disconnecting
18 hours ago - last edited 18 hours ago

@noris_sasaran 

Hi, I had a similar problem with my X60 Deco in AP mode, my main router is an Archer C80, on the Deco app go to "advanced" and disable "smart DHCP". Worth a try.

BT Full fibre 500, 2x M9 Plus V2 and 1x X60 V3.2 in AP mode connected to Archer C80.
Options
Re:Deco M4R keeps disconnecting
17 hours ago - last edited 17 hours ago

Also check the easymesh feature on the AX53 main router is switched Off.

BT Full fibre 500, 2x M9 Plus V2 and 1x X60 V3.2 in AP mode connected to Archer C80.
Options