Is there any TPLINK Wireless ADSL2+ Router + IP QoS (bandwidth control)?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-12 21:06:14
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Is there any TPLINK Wireless ADSL2+ Router/Modem + IP QoS (bandwidth control)?

Im pretty much very new to this stuff.
My Internet Provider gives us a internet connection which only has a RJ-11 wire.

What i want to know is If there are any TP-Link Wireless Router/Modem (which supports IP QoS) that i can plug my RJ-11 wire (internet source) into?..

because i want to set up a wireless connection (that has IP QoS) to our house without the use of a separate modem.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Is there any TPLINK Wireless ADSL2+ Router + IP QoS (bandwidth control)?
2015-08-13 11:51:37
IP Qos refers to bandwidth control based on IP address?
Can you give an example to explain what you are trying to fulfill?
There are many models can do what you want. You can check the specification to find out if it supports IP QoS, for example TD-W8970.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/cat-5030_TD-W8970.html
Options
none
2015-09-07 06:16:23
yes.. An ADSL2+, Wireless, and has IP QoS bandwidth control via IP addresses..

you say that there are many other model that can do what i want,,,aside from TD-W8970...what are other models that are cheaper than that? can you give me a list?
because when i checked the link you gave me...there is only W8970,W8990,W8968, W8960,and W8950 that can do IP QoS bandwitdh control/traffic control via IP addresses..

I checked and unfortunately, W8950-8968 are not available anywhere in my country (philippines)
Options
Re:Is there any TPLINK Wireless ADSL2+ Router + IP QoS (bandwidth control)?
2015-09-07 09:23:37
Not sure about the price. But if W8950-8968 are not available, maybe W8970 is the cheapest in PH...
Options