Setting up XE75 Pro Mesh with 2Gbps ISP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-11 21:47:28
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all, 

I do understand the wired back haul will be capped at 1Gbps since it is connected via the 1Gbps port. 

But I am just wondering if I am able to technically utilized a 2Gbps data plan with the setup above, where each switch is able to get 1Gbps of dedicated bandwidth each?

Or is there a better setup to get 2.5Gbps wired back haul without breaking the bank, since the only deco routers with multi multi-gig ports seems to be the WIFI7 series and are quite costly.

Would be grateful for any advice or setup recommendation.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up XE75 Pro Mesh with 2Gbps ISP
2023-11-13 11:24:49

@NoobieYao 

Hi, welcome to the community.

There haven't been any settings on the Deco APP to split the bandwidth per port but I think each switch will automatically get up to 1G/s bandwidth.

Maybe you could connect two computers via Gigabit cables to the main Deco XE75 pro directly and run speed tests at the same time to see how much you could get on each of them.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 609

Replies: 1

Related Articles