DECO XE75 PRO problem after the latest firmware update 1.2.9

2024-04-05 02:45:30
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.9

i have a DECO XE75 PRO V. 2.0 for a couple of months my deco has a good internet and stable but after the update of the firmware 1.2.9 my deco is having frequent issues like disconnection, slow internet, frequent offline..

i went to downgrade my deco version to 1.2.2 the internet was restored but still the deco has still disconnection issues and my computer or laptop cannot connect via wifi..if i connect it only assign an IP 169.254.***.*** using the autoconfiguration IPV4 and the gateway is blank and IPV4 address is blank...when i try to change the LAN IP 192.168.68.1 (default) then my computer and laptop can connect but my phone cannot connect but still the connection is not stable using my laptop or computer sometimes it disconnect..

so i reverted back the default LAN IP... if i use other router both my mobile and laptop/computer can connect without any problem..

i tried to upgrade again the firmware to 1.2.7 but still the problem persist i cannot connect my computer or laptop it all started when the update of 1.2.9

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO XE75 PRO problem after the latest firmware update 1.2.9
2024-04-07 09:11:24

@Sephir 

Hi, It is suggested to install the beta firmware here to see whether it helped:

Optimize The Overall App Experience on Deco XE5300/XE75/XE75 Pro

In the meantime, please also help me check the following details:

1. Is Deco XE75 pro the only router you have? or do you also connect the ISP WiFi router in front of the Deco?

2. What is the current internet connection type for IPV4, Dynamic IP?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 582

Replies: 1

Related Articles