Internet works via Ethernet but no wifi and solid red lights

2024-05-22 23:42:55
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.7.4 Build 20231222 Rel. 63684

Hi there ,

I am using DecoM5 mesh and recently had my NBN plan upgraded from 50/20 to 100/20  I am on HFC connection with my service provider  , I had 4 decos spread throughout my home and I setup all my deco as access point and they were working flawlessly, but after this upgrade has been done I am facing issues with my Decos mesh system, so what happens is the internet is running if the device is connected to deco via Ethernet cable( for example have got my laptop connected via Ethernet and it's work fine  , but when I go check the Deco app it's says devices office and no Internet and the all then other devices cannot Connect to wifi and when I physically look at the decos they are all showing solid red light , this issue does get fixed temporarily after I restart all my decos(switch them off from main power socket ) and the wifi is all up and running and all the light turn green but after a day or so the same issues persists and had to restart the Decos again to get them working , I am not sure if it's something to do with the hardware or if I need to tweak the software settings , any help with the above will be greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet works via Ethernet but no wifi and solid red lights
2024-05-23 02:21:52

@Sunny786 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried to reset the Deco once and set it up again to see whether the same issue continued?

It is also suggested to refer to this link to set a different Deco M5 as the main Deco to see whether it helped:

How to replace the main Deco with another Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options