Connect ISP fiber router + AX10 router via Lan cable without loosing VPN, QOS, and parental controls

Connect ISP fiber router + AX10 router via Lan cable without loosing VPN, QOS, and parental controls

2024-08-14 06:32:48 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have an ISP fiber router and a TPLink AX10 router. I need to connect both. In the TP-link router I need to keep the router mode, because in the access point mode, I will lose the VPN, QOS, parental controls, etc. So how do I make the connection?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connect ISP fiber router + AX10 router via Lan cable without loosing VPN, QOS, and parental controls-Solution
2024-08-15 06:58:59 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@JissMathew 

Hi

It is recommended that you set your ISP router to Bridge mode, and then you could connect the ISP router (Bridge mode) and AX10 (router mode) via wired connection.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect ISP fiber router + AX10 router via Lan cable without loosing VPN, QOS, and parental controls-Solution
2024-08-15 06:58:59 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@JissMathew 

Hi

It is recommended that you set your ISP router to Bridge mode, and then you could connect the ISP router (Bridge mode) and AX10 (router mode) via wired connection.

Recommended Solution
Options