Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

25 Reply
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
a week ago

@Pisti7204 

Thank you very much for sharing all this valuable information with our community.

You are correct. As far as I can confirm, the Intel BE200 on Windows 11 24H2 is currently the only device that can achieve 5+6 MLMR.

Sorry that I'm not sure if the BE550 can activate 3-band MLO. However, since its 2.4G WiFi specification is 802.11ax and it does not support WiFi 7(802.11be), I assume it may not support 2.4G MLO.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
a week ago

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for the answer! I feel like we are all early adopters and beta testers in the wonderful world of WiFi 7! smiley But I'm slowly starting to understand a few important things... One more important experience I'd like to share: in the case of my Samsung S24 Ultra, turning off IPV6 permanently solved the connection problems. So, if someone has a slowdown or disconnection even with the 1.0.11 firmware, try turning off IPV6 on the router.

Options
a week ago

@Pisti7204 

Very good sharing.yes

I would agree that Wi-Fi 7 is currently in the development phase, which means that while we anticipate many advanced features and improvements, there may still be some unknown issues with Wi-Fi 7 products. As the technology evolves and more devices are tested in real-world environments, we may discover new challenges that need to be addressed. We appreciate your understanding as we work to refine this exciting new technology.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Saturday

@Pisti7204 Its unusual you should mention IPv6, I remember on a previous Router/Modem (SKY) I had to do this for my Amazon Firesticks as every now and again nothing would stream, not even Netflicks would connect to its servers. IPv4 worked fine but every now and again IPv6 just wouldn't work correctly so got switched OFF for a day or two. On reactivating it again it would work for a few months then the same.

Anyway just thought I'd mention it.

Options
Saturday

@kevin could you possible look into the dmz issue where when its enable after a hpur or 2 it sends the connection haywire and also twt on the wifi as this also causes issies with the wifi thanks Ash.

Options