Death_MetalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches
a week ago
How to Use Switch Static Route to Improve LAN to LAN Traffic and add LAN Redundancy [not LAG or STP]
For Layer 3 Switch that does not support Dynamic Routing, Gateway Static Route can be used to "bridge" them together. One of the benefit of using Gateway to connect independent Layer 3 Switch is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
EricPerl Q1 - Gateway ACLs are Stateful and Switch ACLs are not. The use case for Stateful ACL is that, if you will always have the same Source and Destination network (and always in that direction,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@SebastianH Hey Sebastian, thanks for the info. Looks like I didn't see this question before so I will skip question 2. For question 1, there was a time that Omada ACLs won't accept x.0 in ACL so I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Connecting Multiple Omada Layer 3 Switch via Omada Gateway
@Clive_A thanks!!! My TP Link website is set for "US" so if I keep that settings, I get this message "Sorry, no results were found. Please adjust your filter" (screenshot below) But when I used...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Connecting Multiple Omada Layer 3 Switch via Omada Gateway
Assumption: VLAN 1 is the management VLAN One Gateway Two Layer 3 Switches (Switch A, and Switch B) Layer 3 Switch A, IP x.100 - VLANs 10, 20 Layer 3 Switch B, IP x.200 - VLANs 30, 40 Many of the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-29 13:35:59
Re:New Unifi ACL Related Features and How you can do it in Omada
Thanks Clive! Glad it can help others :)
0HELPFULS