Death_MetalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal Friday

New Unifi ACL Related Features and How you can do it in Omada

Not sure if many have seen the latest Unifi Release about a week ago but a couple of their ACL features caught my attention. Unifi have new ACL features, specifically L3 Network Isolation and Device I
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal 2024-02-22 00:44:35

An alternative to Gateway Stateful ACL using Switch ACL

Hey All, The configuration below is to show an alternative to Stateful Gateway ACL that you can use in your Layer 3 Switching environment (i.e. using Switch for InterVLAN routing). Edit note: There ar
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2024-02-03 05:10:11

Short Guide on Omada's Bandwidth Control QoS Feature

Hey all, in case anyone is wants to play around with Bandwidth Control. Use Case: Prioritize your preferred network traffic or VLAN or IP Groups to improve WAN performance. If you have 10Mbps ISP and
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2024-01-15 05:09:41

Use your Omada Switch as Layer 3 Switch (intervlan routing)

Hello, Happy new year to everyone. For those interested to use their Omada switch to facilitate intervlan routing rather than their Gateway, you can do the following: Edit update note: You will still
Forums/ Controllers
By Death_Metal 2023-12-08 19:38:14

Enable 802.1X using built-in Omada Features [no 3rd party RADIUS server], Dynamic VLAN ID

Part 1 - Introduction Do you need 802.1X at your home LAN? It depends, for simple LAN, probably not. But if you need to secure your wired network infrastructure, i.e. someone can unplug your outdoor c
Forums/ Controllers
By Hank21 2023-03-31 09:15:12

Essence Posts Summary — Omada Configuration Videos (VPN, VLAN, ACL-Related)

This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-