krisvdvijverLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By krisvdvijver 2022-01-19 14:14:46

M9 satellite not receiving IP and running old firmware

(The hardware version I entered is a random selection, because I don't know how to find this.) All satellites are now on firmware 1.5.1 and working properly. One satellite is not working: it doesn't r
Forums/ Deco
By krisvdvijver 2020-07-14 20:20:52

slow performance

hi, I have multiple M9 Plus dishes (hardware v1) and my laptop is connected to the main deco (which is only 1 meter away). The main deco is in router mode and connect to the cable modem from the ISP (
Forums/ Deco
By Rattaplan 2019-09-17 18:16:57

Not connecting to nearest/fastest Deco

Ok so i got the latest firmware installed yesterday, thnks for that. Now the options are the same between the Deco P7 and the M5 i got. Also i can now see to wich of the Deco's my devices are connecte
Forums/ Deco
By krisvdvijver 2019-10-01 07:23:45

not so happy

hi, I have several serious and less serious but annoying issues going on.. first of all, not happy with the speed. I did a lot of things already. Everything is set to default (this means most extra fe
Forums/ Deco
By krisvdvijver 2019-09-25 13:59:23

slow TP-Link M9 Plus mesh network

I have 5 TP-link M9 Plus units around the house and setup a wifi mesh network with the main Deco unit acting as a router connected over ethernet to my ISP's cable modem. The units are communicating wi