TWPSLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Deco
By TWPS 2022-02-03 13:16:32

Deco M9 plus needs to be able to select wifi channel

Deco M9 plus does not support the ability to select a wifi channel. The automated algorithm always selects the most congested network and not the least used. I end up with everyone in my neighborhood
Forums/ Deco
By TWPS 2022-02-03 13:07:38

I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!

I have posted here several times with the same issue. Your support team that you set me up with does not respond. When we finally did connect after a year of requesting assistance the support person h
Forums/ Deco
By TWPS 2021-11-23 17:52:48

Random internet interuption

I see a lot of folks having the same issue on here, and each has been asked to start thier own thread on the topic. Below is a section of the system log. These messages happen 24/7, every 10 seconds.
Forums/ Deco
By TWPS 2021-11-16 20:33:18

Delayed response from IoT devices connected to Deco M9 Plus network

My Deco M9 network had been up and running for a few years now. For the last several months I have been experiencing a significant delay with all connected IoT devices. (Wemo lighting, Ring doorbell/c
Forums/ Deco
By TWPS 2021-04-11 01:35:21

M9 slow since recent firmware updates

Since the last firmware update my IOT devices are super slow to connect. I notice this with my Logitech harmony hub, ring doorbell and Sonos speakers. Is anyone else experiencing this performance degr
Forums/ Deco
By Hami 2019-02-02 13:53:22

Change wifi channel on Deco M9

Hi, I´ve setup an Deco M9 system with 3pcs of nodes. Now I see in my home when I scan for other wifi devices that all of them is in the same range of wifi channels. ( Alarm system, Camera system and s