GoKiwiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By GoKiwi a week ago

Omada WiFi AP's and VLANS

Hi, Is there an Omada wifi access point that supports vlans for the wired ethernet ports ? I have a situation where I have out buildings that cannot be cabled but are in WiFi range, needing CCTV but a
Forums/ Surveillance
By GoKiwi 2024-01-26 20:08:30

Vigi C540V there is a problem with your sd card

After a recent update to the above firmware , all sd-cards show as unformatted and you cannot format them. There is no option to roll back to a previous version, So now all of my 540's are broken and
Forums/ Surveillance
By GoKiwi 2023-12-14 05:08:25

Vigi C450 Outdoor & Device ID

I have bought 2 x Vigi C450's , I thought these were supposed to be outdoor rated ? but the micro-sd slot is totally exposed to the elements - no cover for it. So how can that be outdoor rated ?.
Forums/ Deco
By GoKiwi 2023-11-19 08:11:53

TP-Link android deco upgrade lost all settings

Hi, Upgraded my Android Deco software to V3.0 tonight, it's lost all config and wants me to start from scratch. This is Not happening, no warning that settings would be lost after the upgrade or that
Forums/ Switches
By GoKiwi 2023-10-07 02:06:51

DHCP Server in standalone mode ?

Hi, I have a TL-SG2210P in standalone mode - I would like to use the DHCP Server option but cannot find any information on how to configure it. I have created and enabled it under L3 Features, DHCP Se
Forums/ Deco
By GoKiwi 2022-12-27 04:28:27

Slow speed Deco E4R

Hi, I have 3 Deco E4R's running in WiFi extender mode , 1 is directly connected to my router via gigabit interface (the router also still have WiFi enabled) and then the other 2 inb various rooms arou