Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 57
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By SanDaniel Sunday

Energy Monitoring for P300

I purchase a Tapo P300. Will it have Energy Monitoring?
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
By Colw1 Sunday

App not showing correct status

I purchased the Tapo single light switch s210 and linked this to the h200 hub and everything was functioning al fine. I purchased the L630 coloured WiFi smart bulbs and decided to use these in the lig
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By markcoopz Friday

Link camera to smart button

Hi, Is it possible to link my C225 camera to a Tapo smart button, the camera is normally in privacy mode when we are at home but I want to keep a button by the front door so I can just tap it on the w
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Stewby55 Friday

Question about the TP Link range of kit

OK, strange question No 1. Does anyone know of kit within the TP Link estate which would allow calling / alert (over internet) of a person some distance away please? Un elderly relative occasionally b
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
By Johnpigg Friday

T310 sensor not recording history in Tapo or Kasa appd

I've reinstalled all my temperature and humidity sensors, but now non of them are recording history in the app. The appear to be working though.
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Skipstarry Friday

All my Kasa plugs suddenly stopped working with Alexa: I can neither link *or unlink* accounts

I have seven Kasa plugs of various types - I have listed three examples - on two different WiFi networks in our house and in the garden office. Last week ALL of them stopped working with Alexa after h