Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 68
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Ironmate Thursday

On TP-link device not working

Two out of three devices work fine. The third one says "the device may be powered off or out of network range". I've tried resetting, re-intalling the app, turning off and turning on. Any solution? Or
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Andrekua 2021-07-09 18:21:26

Dark mode for tapo/kasa app

Hi. I have Googled about this and it appeared nobody cares about having dark mode on both app. I have been annoyed by the white launch page and GUI for quite some time. Whenever I was trying to peek a
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Wayne-TP Thursday

How to Install and Configure Battery-Powered Cameras for Optimal Detection Performance

How to Install and Configure Battery-Powered Cameras for Optimal Detection Performance As we all know, battery-powered cameras provide flexibility and convenience. However, compared to wired cameras,
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By Wayne-TP 2023-11-15 02:38:03

Troubleshooting: What to do If Fail to Configure Tapo H200 Hub

Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By HeyDeeDee a week ago

Iphone My Home

Hi. So, I bought C200 cameras. I want to add it on my iphone's Home app. We threw the boxes and I do not know if there was a QR code or a setup code as my iphone asks for it. How can I get each device
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By StSob a week ago

Tapo P110 with power surge

Hi, I just bought this nice device. I am wondering if I can work with a surge strip in two ways: 1) power socket -> Tapo 110 -> surge strip -> device 2) power socket -> surge strip -> Tapo 110 -> devi