Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

Hi All, I recently got a RV30 and it mapped out the downstairs in my house. One problem that has occurred is that it has physically separated the kitchen from the hall. This means that if I ask the va
By PHMT123 · Latest post 2023-09-17 06:32:45 by stxtmxn
0Helpful
580Views
3Replies
I cannot find any mention of the Tapo recommended cleaning agent for the RV30 and other vacuums in mop mode. The Tapo FAQ's say:- "Can I add my preferred cleaning agents to the water tank? Not recomme
By pauley123 · Latest post 2023-09-15 09:21:33 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
483Views
1Replies
I have just purchase the RV30 which I think is excellent. However there are a couple of improvements that I think could be very easily added. 1.) I have a room that has a step down into it, as well as
Feature Request
By mallbutt · Latest post 2023-09-14 08:48:04 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
277Views
3Replies
Hi, Have raised this thread in order to highlight the issues, that I, as a customer, am experiencing. This thread isn't to blame and ruin the product, it is to highlight the issues so that they can be
Feature RequestAbnormal Behaviour
By Mandas · Latest post 2023-09-14 06:31:59 by Mandas
5Helpful
1126Views
7Replies
This Article Applies to: Tapo RV30 (UN) 1.0 Tapo RV30 Plus (US/UK/EU/AU) 1.0 Issue Description/Phenomenon: When configuring the Tapo robot vacuum RV30 or RV30 Plus, the Tapo APP is unable to find the
OfficialInstallation
0Helpful
335Views
0Replies
Received the wrong product For 2 hours I have used 2 phones to call sales and warehousing. Nobody is answering me
By OutOfPocket · Latest post 2023-07-06 01:40:36 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
200Views
1Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in Auto Emptying Docks for Tapo Robot Vacuums Auto Emptying Docks for Tapo Robot Vacuums Keeping Your Floors and Hands Clean For Up to 70 Days* The RV10 Pl
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
309Views
0Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in Using Voice Commands with a Tapo Robotic Vacuum Using Voice Commands for Tapo Robotic Vacuums “Alexa, Ask Tapo Vacuum to Vacuum After 8:00 PM” “Alexa, A
Highlighted ThreadOfficialRobot Vacuum
0Helpful
478Views
0Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in Robot Vacuum and Mop Thread Collection for Quick Troubleshooting and Questions Welcome to the Robotic Vacuum and Mob Module from Tapo! This thread was c
Highlighted ThreadOfficialRobot Vacuum
0Helpful
341Views
0Replies