Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hello, i have a Tapo c310 and i am on the free trial of Tapo care, but i want the camera to record motion only during the time i set for notifcation and allarm(night) not during the day, its recording
Motion DetectionTapo CareSmart ActionsFeature Request
By fgffam · Latest post 2023-04-03 07:50:46 by fgffam
0Helpful
412Views
2Replies
Have you tried out the new smart action features for your Tapo camera? With the new 1.3.0 firmware released on Tapo C310 V1, now you could automate your Tapo smart plugs or smart bulbs when the camera
Highlighted ThreadSmart ActionsAutomation Tricks
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2023-03-30 08:39:46 by Solla-topee
107Helpful
13076Views
51Replies
Hi there, I have two routines on my Google Home: " Leaving home " and " I'm home ". I have configured several devices in both routines: 1 Google Nest, 1 Lenovo smart clock, 1 Roomba vacuum, 3 Sony And
Feature RequestGoogle AssistantSmart ActionsFirmwareGoogle Home routines
By FernandoSerraPT · Latest post 2023-03-23 10:43:26 by FernandoSerraPT
5Helpful
318Views
5Replies
How does the camera switch to night-time IR mode? A discrete sensor or from an analysis of the picture content? I'm attempting to overcome a problem where most of what I'm trying to monitor is in near
Live ViewFeature RequestSmart Actions
By alan_m · Latest post 2023-03-21 10:19:06 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
178Views
1Replies
Hello can someone help me to fix my tapo c200 I can't view the live feed when I'm outside and just using data connection but when I'm using WIFI connection everything is normal.
Live ViewFirmwareSmart ActionsTapo Caredata connection
By YukiKijo · Latest post 2023-03-21 05:53:49 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
196Views
1Replies
I'm considering a Tapo C310 camera. I understand that it's necessary to have a Wi-Fi and internet connection to configure the camera. However we obtain our internet connection with a MiFi device that
Motion DetectionMicroSD cardSmart Actions
By GrahamPye · Latest post 2023-03-12 18:33:51 by GrahamPye
0Helpful
480Views
4Replies
Hello, I keep trying to set up automation but it doesn't work. I'm trying to use motion detection on my C200 to turn on a Tapo light strip in the same room but nothing works. Tried with another C200 i
Motion DetectionLive ViewSmart ActionsFirmwareAutomation
By MMBaz · Latest post 2023-03-10 03:46:21 by Solla-topee
6Helpful
977Views
9Replies
Hey, I bought two C320WS at the same time, one came with HW Version 1.0, the other with HW Version 2.0. With 1.0 all is fine, the 2.0 HW is missing (at least) following features: - Cant be used in Aut
FirmwareSmart ActionsONVIF/RTSPBug
By Denker · Latest post 2023-02-13 06:55:09 by Denker
0Helpful
242Views
3Replies
Just install my new c320ws camera on my drive. I set motion ON, AI ON, Line crossing ON, Area ON. the top of camera shows half of the foot path. so i set area to just around my van, line at half way o
Motion DetectionLive ViewSmart Actionsrecording
By jmac82
0Helpful
88Views
0Replies
Hi I am having trouble with the SMART mode using the detection to turn the light on when it rains. I have two types of detection setup, the first is AI set to level 6 sensitivity and an Area detection
Motion DetectionSmart Actions
0Helpful
145Views
0Replies