Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post a week ago by pappl
8Helpful
302Views
7Replies
Hi all I need help with my outdoor camera TAPO C510W it randomly disconnected from app and I need to do power cycle to bring it up, local recording is still working. I enabled the diagnostic and wait
Device ConnectivityTapo App RelatedLive ViewNotification
By GaryTan · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
64Views
1Replies
Hello, I am unable to configure my Tapo C200 camera that I bought yesterday. I am able to connect to the wifi of the camera by using tapo app. But when I try to connect the camera to the WiFi, it show
InstallationDevice Connectivity
By Ivan87421 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
118Views
3Replies
I just recently bought the doorbell and was wondering how to improve the connectivity/ network strength. Basically I am experiencing the following issues:- 1) Occasional lag when viewing the Live View
RecordingDevice ConnectivityMicroSD cardLive View
By Clarinat · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Andyh22
0Helpful
131Views
2Replies
I have a big problem with Tapo C200... the camera works for the first few minutes then it goes offline and I'm forced to restart by always unplugging it. I noticed the solid green LED and sometimes th
OFFLINEDevice Connectivity
By Eletap · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
366Views
4Replies
Does it matter how the antenna are positioned? for instance does it make any difference if they are both in the same direction or different directions, or pointed at the router? Thanks
Device Connectivitywifi
By mandraeke · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
113Views
2Replies
Hi Team, I bought the camera 1 month ago. Every 24 or 36 hours goes to solid Amber. Router is at 2 meters away. I unplug it and plug it again so it works for another 24-36 hours. Is there another solu
Device Connectivity
By mTapo_c210 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
88Views
1Replies
I have VIGI NVR for recording. After recent firmware update, my camera no longer able to connect to my NVR. Before the update everything is working fine. NVR Model: VIGI NVR1008H(UN) 2.0 Firmware Vers
FirmwareONVIF/RTSPDevice Connectivity
By KevinLiew · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
477Views
8Replies
Set up camera on Friday. By Sunday no LED light and obviously offline! I've tried to get it to work even though I've wasted an hour scrolling through help / support section and tried switching off the
Device Connectivity
By RachelleM · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
338Views
4Replies
Hi I have 2 C110 cameras that will randomly drop of network. Both drop always at the same time. After a couple of days cameras are back online. I also have a couple of P115 smart plugs in the same net
Device ConnectivityRemote ControlNetwork
By Tomi_T · Latest post 2024-05-07 03:57:15 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies