TAPO C200

TAPO C200

TAPO C200
TAPO C200
2024-02-06 11:10:23 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:26:11
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.11 BUILD
I have a big problem with Tapo C200... the camera works for the first few minutes then it goes offline and I'm forced to restart by always unplugging it. I noticed the solid green LED and sometimes the infrared LEDs stay on as if they were blocked. please help me I don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything described in the guide but I couldn't solve the problem. I NEED HELP
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TAPO C200-Solution
2024-02-07 07:38:08 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:26:11

@Eletap 

Hello, 
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your camera keeps going offline.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. How about the LED status on the camera when it goes offline? You can send me a picture of the camera's LED status if possible.

2. Does the camera go offline on the Tapo app when the phone connects to the same Wi-Fi as the camera?

3. Please describe your network diagram, and confirm the model number of your router. Whether your router provides a stable internet connection for your devices?

4. Please let me know the troubleshooting you have tried and the test result.

5. When did you buy the camera, and when did the offline issue start?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TAPO C200-Solution
2024-02-07 07:38:08 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:26:11

@Eletap 

Hello, 
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your camera keeps going offline.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. How about the LED status on the camera when it goes offline? You can send me a picture of the camera's LED status if possible.

2. Does the camera go offline on the Tapo app when the phone connects to the same Wi-Fi as the camera?

3. Please describe your network diagram, and confirm the model number of your router. Whether your router provides a stable internet connection for your devices?

4. Please let me know the troubleshooting you have tried and the test result.

5. When did you buy the camera, and when did the offline issue start?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 209

Replies: 1

Related Articles