Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have about 20 tapo plugs (P100 and P110) which have worked fine for several months. Over the last 24 hours Ive had problems with individual ones becoming unresponsive in both Alexa and in the Home A
Device ConnectivityAmazon Alexa
By geofflove · Latest post Wednesday by myaccountaccess
6Helpful
641Views
23Replies
Hi, For something like the P110 or P115: Does the Energy Monitoring function require internet/wifi access to record data, or does data get stored locally on the plug? I'm thinking of monitoring someth
By OrionsBelt · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
I have two P110 devices which were very intermittent when working which I put down to a low Wi-Fi signal. I have now moved them both into a very strong Wi-Fi environment [same room as router] and remo
Installation
By EnTee · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
Hi All I've been having some issues with the TAPO app where if I turn on or off a device that's connected to the app that device will flash once when I say flash its more of a pulsating flash! Has any
Tapo App Related
By Laird-Stead · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
Hi Guys, a possibility to set a new WiFi connection for all of the devices which are connected in my Tapo App, would represent the current state of the art. Remove and add 100 of power outlets, camera
Feature Request
By Kro_089 · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a problem with the P115 socket, after changing the password of the wifi network, the socket just flashes red and I can't see it in the list of wifi networks.
By Vinca · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
Hi, out of the box this plug pairs instantly via Matter to Homeassistant (Which is why I bought this model in the first place). After that the TP-Link integration in HA picks up the energy monitoring
By ha_matter_user · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
114Views
3Replies
Hello, I had twice times this problem with my 2 TAPO P115 : The plug was unreachable with the fixed Purple Led light, on my two P115 at an interval of 1 or 2 hours, without any reason. In the status o
Device Connectivity
By J-C.G. · Latest post Saturday by J-C.G.
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies
Issue adding the plug to Apple Home. Getting "Unable to Pair" error. Have tried the steps in https://www.tapo.com/au/faq/199/ Resetting the plug by holding the button for 10s until the LED flashes gre
InstallationMatterHomeKit
By Spada · Latest post a week ago by Pjays
3Helpful
173Views
8Replies
Hello everyone, I use tapo p100 and p115 with homeassisant. I wanted to ask if these devices only work if the internet is present, or rather if in production the internet is interrupted the device con
By frankz66 · Latest post a week ago by frankz66
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies