Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hi im trying to setup 2 of mine P110 at a new site. So I try to reset them to be able to set them up. But They start to blink green/orange but there is no WiFi to connect to. So, how can I make them s
Installation
By Volvo940 · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Good morning all. I have previously been using Hive Home plugs via IFTTT to create automations around my home. However Hive no longer work with IFTTT and also IFTTT now charge for using webhooks. Do a
Remote ControlDevice Connectivity
By Manicguitarist · Latest post Monday by GabrielMitch
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
Hi, a while back I remember all my devices having an extra menu in Device Settings accessed from the top right-hand corner with an android icon as a button. I don't have that option on any of my devic
By crazzyyfool · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
Hello im using the following network gateway Eero 6+ mesh network i have used legacy mode and restricted to 2.4GH as well i cannot find the device wifi i also have HS100 connecting fine however using
Installation
By Cw318 · Latest post Sunday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post Sunday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
441Views
3Replies
As mentioned in the title, I have a set of 4 plugs and they all respond to Alexa commands around a minute late, especially when not used for a while. If I were to repeat the commands in a row it seems
Remote ControlAmazon Alexa
By leia · Latest post a week ago by EmmetBarry
6Helpful
474Views
12Replies
The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post a week ago by Milleniumaire
7Helpful
1945Views
16Replies
Hi, could anyone please provide a procedure to perform a firmware downgrade on Tapo plugs? Thanks
Tapo
By SanBitter · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JFKNZ
2Helpful
524Views
5Replies
I have encountered a problem while using the Tapo P300(EU) device in conjunction with Apple HomeKit. Over the course of several days, the device becomes inaccessible both in the Apple Home app and the
Device Connectivity
By DimaGedler · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
150Views
3Replies
The device connects and is responding in the app without issue however when pressing the power icon it makes a click sound but fails to turn power off. I can give it a small knock on the side and the
By ranzee · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
114Views
1Replies