Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Dear @Clive_A Quote the original bug ↓ https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/624204?replyId=1274430 I used [Incognito Mode] throughout the whole process and still had the problem. Howe
Firmware Update
By SakamotoBlog · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
2125Views
29Replies
Is TP-Link Omada ER7212PC VPN Router compatible with NBN Fire to the Premises? If not is there a similar router that is?
By Sheps · Latest post Monday by Sheps
2Helpful
69Views
4Replies
Hello all, In my lab test, I discovered that the default route to the external network (or, in my case, to the Internet) does not exist in OSPF routing in TP-Link ER8411. I'm configuring a Cisco route
ospf
By bambinotenchie · Latest post Monday by bambinotenchie
4Helpful
131Views
5Replies
Hello great people of the forum, I need recommendation on how to setup my S2S VPN. Here is my current setup HQ: OC200 ER605 Have static IP Branch: ER605 No static IP The goal is to have Site to Site W
WireGuardController Related
By Nikolassss · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
3Helpful
209Views
10Replies
Dear All, I have ER7206 VPN router connected to my ISP router. ISP router local address to ER7206 is 192.168.100.136. I want to reach this router via DDNS and set up a port forwarding in ISP router. b
RoutingDDNS
By Ramaly · Latest post a week ago by MisterW
1Helpful
112Views
3Replies
Hello, I would like to describe the objective I am trying to achieve. I have two internet service providers. One should be the primary (WAN1), and the other (WAN1/LAN1) should act as a backup. When WA
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Sefinek · Latest post a week ago by Sefinek
2Helpful
363Views
11Replies
Greetings everyone, I've been facing this difficulty for a long time now. I have a Client-to-LAN VPN using OpenVPN and 2 IPsec tunnels for site-to-site. My difficulty is, when I'm connected to OpenVPN
VPNOpenVPNRoutingIPsec
By Clicker6358 · Latest post a week ago by Clicker6358
5Helpful
110Views
3Replies
I'm trying to set up a L2TP/IPsec VPN from Windows, to Omada AX3000. The device is not replying to the Windows Client. The device does reply to ike-scan, the device accepts with proposal MD5/3DES. So
VPNWindows
By FarNorth · Latest post a week ago by FarNorth
1Helpful
105Views
2Replies
Unable to get brand new ER707-M2 setup. When I first located its IP, and opened a browser, it was prompting me for a username/password combo, not the "setup new" dialog. So I got up and held the RESET
By enorl76 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
@Clive_A can you arrange a beta for the ER8411 and ER706W so I can test out the IDS/IPS and DPI, I'm excited to see how it will work on these devices.
By MR.S · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
6Helpful
1788Views
16Replies