KL130B Not Connecting to Network on Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-22 06:39:30
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have purchased a new Kasa Smart Bulb. I have tried to set this up many times.

Upon setup, when I select the Bulb's WiFi network, it buffers for a bit on the App before going through a cycle of flashng Purple, Green, Blue then back to the normal white light. It buffers for a bit more before telling me that the bulb couldn't connect to the home network.

Wondering how to resolve this. I have my Amazon Alexa and an Amazon Smart Switch in the same room all connected to the same network and they work perfectly fine.

I have had another TP Link smart bulb in the past and I had this problem when setting it up; I ended up returning that product.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:KL130B Not Connecting to Network on Setup
2019-07-22 07:31:09

@smith8867 

Click here to get the setup video of this KL130. Please notice that we need connect smart phone to the home network first to start the configuration. 

Meanwhile, you can hard reset the smart bulb by turning it on and off for 5 times at a slower rate. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 850

Replies: 1