Delayed Notification KC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Delayed Notification KC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
38 Reply
Re:Delayed Notification KC200
2020-11-18 08:27:40

@Brook 

Hi Brook, can I take it from this reply that the engineers have checked and can agree that the notifications are not being sent and that they are working on a solution rather than the notifications were sent but not received? I am still struggling to understand the exact cause.

Andy

Options
2020-11-18 17:57:44

@Brook same here, delayed notifications. Tried everything, really, really frustrating. I had a £30 camera that out performs this. 

Options
2020-11-18 17:58:54

@Brook it isn't only Samsung, mine is a huawei p30 with the same issue. 

Options
2020-11-18 18:05:10

@Rojowls 

My wife has the same issue with an oneplus 8.

My iphone geets the notification within 5 seconds. 99 times out of 100

Options
2020-11-18 18:36:41

@VABL mine's really bad. 

Options
Re:Delayed Notification KC200-Solution
2020-11-24 10:31:53 - last edited 2020-11-24 10:31:59

@Rojowls 

Good day,

Thank you very much for all your concern about this case.

Recently, we have more and more feedbacks about this case and our senior engineers are working on it.

If you have the same issue, please feel free to send an email to support@tp-link.com subject [Forum ID 177932] Delayed Notification KC200

At the same time, please provide the following information

1. The hardware and firmware about KC200;
  2. The model number and operating system of your smartphone;
  3. Did other APPs on the smart have the same issue or not;
  4. Would it only happen when the smartphone is on sleep mode?
  5. How long would the notification be delayed?
  6. Does it matter if the smartphone is connected to the home router or 3/4G network?

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-11-24 11:03:34

@TP-Link 

TP-Link wrote

@Rojowls 

Good day,

Thank you very much for all your concern about this case.

Recently, we have more and more feedbacks about this case and our senior engineers are working on it.

If you have the same issue, please feel free to send an email to support@tp-link.com subject [Forum ID 177932] Delayed Notification KC200

At the same time, please provide the following information

1. The hardware and firmware about KC200;
  2. The model number and operating system of your smartphone;
  3. Did other APPs on the smart have the same issue or not;
  4. Would it only happen when the smartphone is on sleep mode?
  5. How long would the notification be delayed?
  6. Does it matter if the smartphone is connected to the home router or 3/4G network?

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

1. The hardware and firmware about KC200; HW 1.0 FW 2.3.1
  2. The model number and operating system of your smartphone; Umidigi  A7 Pro on Android 10 (Umidigi_A7_Pro_EEA_V1.3_20200802), (I previously had the same problem on a ZTE Blade v7 on Android  7 and updated my phone to try to overcome the problem.)
  3. Did other APPs on the smart have the same issue or not; To the best of my knowledge no
  4. Would it only happen when the smartphone is on sleep mode? no
  5. How long would the notification be delayed? from a couple of minutes to forever, mainly forever these days
  6. Does it matter if the smartphone is connected to the home router or 3/4G network? Notifications from the camera fail in all three modes, home router or 3 or 4G networks
Options
2020-11-26 03:37:32

@Andy.Wilson 

Thank you very much and we have already forward your case to the senior engineers.

Please have a check of your email box.

Thank you very much!

Options
2020-12-06 19:37:01

@TP-Link 

It is now a year since this problem was noticed, and still no solution. It is deplorably poorly handled by a company like TP-Link. I doubt any "senior engineer" is really trying to solve this. If it's really true that it works well on Iphones, then it's even worse handled. Stop asking questions about versions, phone models and app versions. TP-Link may recover this error at any time. I'm really disappointed with the TP-Link company which really does not impress in its way of tackling this problem. The thieves have time to carry out the burglary and leave the place before I even get the notice of the app. I have tried another camera / app, "Nedis doorbell", no delay at all on our two different phones. One + 5 and Samsung10e. Now it's time to show some willingness to really want to solve this.
Options
2020-12-09 02:00:31

@Trixa i have complained about this issue for over a year and a half. Still no resolution. I dont think they are listening to the users who have invested in their company. What I dont understand is that the purchase of their product keeps them employed. If people stopped investing in their product, they would go bankrupt.  One would think you dont want to keep an inferior product on your shelves for too long because eventually word will get out and people will stop buying. I have an open case on this issue and no one will respond to me. Time to start posting around the web about their poor service and products.

Options