HS100 smartplug schedule not working after manually turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-30 23:41:54
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.8

I'm using HS100 smartplug for some time. Had set up the schedule to turn my device off every night at 2am. 

All are working fine until recently, I needed to turn back on the device after 2am (after it turned off based on schedule) manually.

Next day, when the schedule to turn on the device set at 6am, the smartplug doesn't turns on.

i had done a reset to the plug and deleted the schedules and add again. I have also sync the time. I did a schedule test as well turning off on schedule time and turned on again 1 minute later and it was fine.

However, the next morning 6am, the smartplug doesn't turn on based on the schedule.

Any advice here?

Options
5 Reply
Re:HS100 smartplug schedule not working after manually turn on
2020-02-13 02:51:41
Hello, does the scheduled event show up correctly under device name on the device list page? If so, please check the version of your Kasa App and update the App if there is any updated version. Hope it helps!
Options
2020-02-13 07:57:48

@Marcia.Zhang it does.

i tried using adding other schedules like turn off and 1 min later turn back on, it works.

it just doesn't turns on back at 6am.

Options
2020-02-14 10:35:40

@Deschong 

Deschong wrote

@Marcia.Zhang it does.

i tried using adding other schedules like turn off and 1 min later turn back on, it works.

it just doesn't turns on back at 6am.

That's quite strange, the device time on the Kasa App is the same as that of phone as well, right?

May I have the screenshot of your scheduled event?  

Options
2020-03-30 05:29:06
Options
2020-04-16 09:22:59
I tried again. As this is the plug to supply power to my main Google Wifi puck. I did a schedule of turning off and on within 1 min and it works fine. When i schedule it to turn off at 3am and on again at 4am, it doesn't turns back on. Does it need the wifi to be up in order for it to turn back on?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1299

Replies: 5