Kasa Cameras with SD Card option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-13 15:00:48

When are you going to do this, it's costing you sales. not everyone wants to be forced to a subscription cloud model, other makes seem to work fine with SD Card option (I haveezwiz for example0 I'd like to be able to see Kasa cameras with SD Card option, is there any reason (beyond monetary) why this isn't hapening?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa Cameras with SD Card option
2020-05-20 03:16:34

@tgo 

TP-Link also launched some Kasa Cameras equipped with an SD card slot, for example, KC105.

Or, you can simply choose the Tapo Cameras such as Tapo C200 and C100, they are equipped with an SD card slot.

Options
2020-05-20 10:13:19
The only camera I've seen is a ridiculously overpriced wireless one. Tapo is no good as I already have Kasa equipment and they're not compatible.
Options
2020-05-20 10:13:20
The only camera I've seen is a ridiculously overpriced wireless one. Tapo is no good as I already have Kasa equipment and they're not compatible.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1835

Replies: 3

Related Articles