NC450 Unable to load motion clip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-19 10:12:19
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

Hi everyone,

Unable to load a clip despite the notifications telling me there was an activation. I received an email as well with activation capture photos within it.

What does the red mean? I was accessing clips up until yesterday. I reformatted the SD card 2 weeks ago. It's a 32gb card

Thanks 

Options
4 Reply
Re:NC450 Unable to load motion clip
2020-05-20 03:38:13

@HelpPlease 

The red means the camera detected a sound. You may try to re-launch your tpCamera app and ensure you have access to the camera live, then check again with the Playback.

Options
2020-05-20 08:54:57

@Solla-topee 

Hi there, I definitely have Live access. The notification email showed there was movement captured, but the video in the app never leads, it's as if there was nothing captured on the app.

Options
2020-05-21 05:51:34

@HelpPlease 

Here are more suggestions:

1. Check and ensure the SD card status is good, you may try to format the SD card one more time with third-party software like DiskGenius, confirm the SD card is formatted to FAT32.

2. Check and ensure you can access the camera live successfully either in the local network or from an outside connection.

3. If point 2 is confirmed but you still cannot access the Playback, please insert the SD card into a computer again and check if you can find any recording clip and if you can play it on your computer.

4. You may also try to watch the saved recording via the Camera Control Utility which is installed on your Windows computer.

Good days.

Options
2020-05-25 05:26:49
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 4