KC200 is appearing offline

2020-11-22 10:31:00
Model: KC200
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.1

My KC200 cam has full Wifi signal, but sometimes it appears disabled in the app for hours and then it comes back to normal without doing anything.

What may be the problem and how can I fix it?

PS: Why the admin deleted my other post about the range of the cam?

Options
4 Replies
Re:KC200 is appearing offline
2020-11-24 07:17:30

@niwde88 I have the same problem, KC200 installed two days ago , lost contact yesterday did reset and reconfigure but same issue today.

Camera is useless if it has to be reset when I am away. Also have SmartPlug which works so no network/modem issues. Camera is scheduled to go on/off 7Pm and 7am if that matters ?

Options
2020-11-24 08:21:58

@ulkase 

Good day,

May I know the model number of your home router?

When you mentioned ’disabled’, did you mean that camera was grey out, or out of range? Can I have a picture of which it appears disabled in the app?

What is the color of the LED light on the KC200?

How long have you had the camera and when did this issue start?

How many times would it appear within one day?

As for the additional question, I am not sure why and please feel free to start a new post again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Options
2020-11-24 08:53:35

@ulkase 

Hi,

How about the model number of your home router?

Would the system LED on the KC200 became solid red or flashing red?

When the smartphone is also connected to the home router, would it still show up offline on the APP?

If not factory reset, would powering off the back on recover the connection?

Thank you very much!

Options
2020-11-24 09:13:33

@TP-Link 

May I know the model number of your home router? -> Sorry I don't know that. I know it is a Belkin router (https://www.belkin.com/us/c/routers/) older model N450 or N400

When you mentioned ’disabled’, did you mean that camera was grey out, or out of range? Can I have a picture of which it appears disabled in the app? -> Yes camera is geryed out in the app. 

What is the color of the LED light on the KC200? -> It's green

How long have you had the camera and when did this issue start? -> I bought it for 2-3 weeks, but installed it just 1 week ago

How many times would it appear within one day? -> For instance now it is active and works, but usually over night it keeps get disabled/enabled randomly.

Thanks

Options
Related Articles