Energie consumption too high?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-12 00:50:45 - last edited 2020-12-15 03:47:03
Model: HS110 ย 
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Is this normal? We got a new set of lamps for our Christmas tree, but I thought we got the efficient ones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย  0 ย  ย  ย 
ย  0 ย  ย  ย 
Options
8 Reply
Re:Energie consumption too high?
2020-12-18 09:08:35

@LaMpiRBL 

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the model number of the Christmas tree lamps?

We used to receive another feedback about the energy monitoring which is quite like yours, could you please a look:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/175116

And would it show up like this every day or on a single day?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2020-12-18 09:39:36

@TP-Link 

Here are the photos from today. It doesn't have to do with a type of model of the lamps since it cannot pull that kind of power from the outlet anyway. We are taking about 3,6kWh per hour which would be a maximal amount. I have checked my official electrical meter and it's showing normal usage, without any spikes of 600kWh in a week or so.

I turned them on 40min ago and I am getting the amount spent today 16788kWh which is not possible in any way, so this is a bug in the device or software.

Model: Taizhou Jiajiang Yingxing Electronics YJ-NKD8M-0.25A

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2020-12-23 03:33:57

@LaMpiRBL 

Good day,

There is a beta firmware for this issue and please have a check of your message box.

Please update the beta firmware first and feel free to update here if there is any improvement.

Thanks a lot.

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2020-12-26 10:06:02

@TP-Link Hi.

Thank you for the new firmware. I have updated it yesterday and have moved the device from the christmas led lamps few days ago. It's now powering just one lamp(3 LED bulbs inside). 

I am getting a total consumption for the last 7 days of 411112 kWh.

I will wait for a few days and report again :)

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2020-12-28 06:24:28

@LaMpiRBL 

Good day,

It is not expected and even more weird now.

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and please have a check of your email box later.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Wish you a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2021-03-03 00:41:19

@TP-Link 

Hi. 

So, I keep getting occasional random turn off with this firmware. It just goes off. 

And the usage is still high. It shows sometimes 50kWh per day. It's saying now that the usage for the last 30 days is 149kWh which is simply not possible. 

It has three led bulbs inside a lamp. 

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2021-03-03 06:41:48

@LaMpiR Hi we'd like to follow up your case via email and escalate your case, please check our email in your inbox with ใ€Forum ID 175116ใ€‘, thank you!

ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options
2021-03-03 09:47:32
Thank you for the quick reply. I apologise for using mixed usernames, since I have to manage my parents devices as well, since they are TP-LINK, I have unfortunately multiple emails and here multiple usernames. I have received an email from you in December and have done that, as I have written here. I have just replied to it as well :)
ย  0 ย 
ย  0 ย 
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 692

Replies: 8

Related Articles