Playback stopped, not working properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-27 20:17:25 - last edited 2021-03-05 11:11:09
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

I'm trying to use detection record after getting notification but it's saying:No record available. I have this camera second week. while formatting camera is saying: There's a problem with sd card. Card is completely new. I just bought one when I was getting this product

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Playback stopped, not working properly-Solution
2021-03-04 03:49:29 - last edited 2021-03-05 11:11:09

@Dathi Good day,  we will try our best to help~

After insert a SD card, camera will give " problem with SD card" voice warning, its normal, just click on " Format “ button on Tapo APP and format the SD card (photo attched).  If after you click on " Format " button, camera still report an Error by voice warning or give an Error on app, please share us a photo of the Error on app, thank you!

Please ensure your camera firmware and app version are up-to-date first.

Insert SD card into a computer with an SD card reader. Check if the SD card can be recognized by the computer. If the SD card could be recognized by the computer: 

1. Format the SD card on the computer into format "FAT32" and put it back to Camera and format again.

2. Test and verify the card with third-party software such as H2testW with the instruction here and share us the screenshot of the result.

( fake capacity expanded card will trigger an Error).

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2592/

3.  Try a different SD in the camera if you got one.

We'd like to follow up your case via email if  same Error occurs, please check your inbox later ,thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Playback stopped, not working properly
2021-03-03 23:45:08 - last edited 2021-03-04 03:25:46

@Solla-topee it doesn't work in Android app. I did RESET everything, clear cache, force stop, reset camera and nothing. So far it's worst purchase of my life 

Options
Re:Playback stopped, not working properly-Solution
2021-03-04 03:49:29 - last edited 2021-03-05 11:11:09

@Dathi Good day,  we will try our best to help~

After insert a SD card, camera will give " problem with SD card" voice warning, its normal, just click on " Format “ button on Tapo APP and format the SD card (photo attched).  If after you click on " Format " button, camera still report an Error by voice warning or give an Error on app, please share us a photo of the Error on app, thank you!

Please ensure your camera firmware and app version are up-to-date first.

Insert SD card into a computer with an SD card reader. Check if the SD card can be recognized by the computer. If the SD card could be recognized by the computer: 

1. Format the SD card on the computer into format "FAT32" and put it back to Camera and format again.

2. Test and verify the card with third-party software such as H2testW with the instruction here and share us the screenshot of the result.

( fake capacity expanded card will trigger an Error).

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2592/

3.  Try a different SD in the camera if you got one.

We'd like to follow up your case via email if  same Error occurs, please check your inbox later ,thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 702

Replies: 2

Related Articles