use of tapo on different networks

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-27 16:15:47

Is it possible to have two (or more) different tapo setups in different houses, conrolled by the same app?  eg one P100 in one home, and another in a second home, so on different wifi networks?

Options
3 Reply
Re:use of tapo on different networks
2021-04-28 07:06:48

@pg1801 Hello, 

Yes its possible, you could set up tapo devices at different locations using one tp-link account and manage them on Tapo app. 

Options
2022-01-31 11:55:41

@Solla-topee Hi, I have just done that but the tapo plug (P100)  which has been added succesfully keep dissapearing from my 2nd Home profile. I know it can go offline if it is unplugged. But in my case it is still plugged in yet i cant see/goes missing it after a few minutes on the 2nd Home profile. How do i rectify this?

Options
2022-03-31 09:41:46

Hello  @RBN 

Sorry for the late reply, for 'Home profile' do you mean some third party app or tapo APP?  Can you confirm 2 mobile devices  have logged into the same TP-Link ID/ email account.  You could start a new thread for the concern with more case so we could help look into that further.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3731

Replies: 3

Related Articles