Share or use camera in 2 devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-14 15:19:35

1: can I use the camera tapo C200 in two different deices without sharing? Install in 2 mobile phones

2: I have try to share my camera tapo C200 with another device but couldn't get it. It shows that that device can't be shared. What can I do? Or that camera model don't support to share with other users?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Share or use camera in 2 devices
2021-09-17 02:23:41 - last edited 2021-09-17 02:25:20

Hey @J.Cesar , multiple phones could login to the same account to access camera. For example, after install camera on the 1st phone , on the 2nd phone ,just log in the same account (using the same TP-Link ID / email and password) to access camera. 

Tapo C200 supported to share a device and shared account could only only access live view and playback.

How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart bulb) with your families
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2613/

For the error when share the account, please ensure your APP and device firmware are both up to date, and make sure camera could be remotely access (when phone use mobile data or non- local wifi)

Options