Promotional redemption products not received

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-17 03:44:31 - last edited 2021-10-17 03:48:18

So back in July TP-Link ran a redemption offer for people who bought Deco products.

I claimed 2 sets of the "X" series collection (2 globes and smart switch) against a set of Deco X20's and a set of Deco X68's.

I got redemption emails for both claims and it said allow 30-45 days to receive the offer.

Well its now been about 80+ days! I've received nothing
I've received no emails or anything noting delays/etc. Just flat radio silence.

Should i just send an email through their technical support system in hopes someone can follow it up? (i might try contacting their facebook page) Has anyone else claimed and not received? 
Little disappointing, i wouldn't have stretched the budget to buy both sets before the promotional end date if i had known i wouldn't have actually got them....

Options
2 Reply
Re:Promotional redemption products not received
2021-10-18 06:05:18 - last edited 2021-10-18 06:12:37

Hello@OzOverlord , 

We appreciate your feedback in regard to the redemption offer and will forward your case to the appropriate teams,  you should get an email from our local team within a few business days. We also encourage you to update on the redemption offer email again to get in touch with our Marketing team directly, they could be able to take a look into your concerns and help further. Feel free to let me know how it goes! Thank you.

Options
Re:Promotional redemption products not received
2021-10-18 06:39:56
Fantastic, thank you! They have gotten in contact with me and i've forwarded the requested information for them to follow up. Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 2